TRI-CITY SUPER CON VOLUNTEER QUALIFICATIONS
Volunteers must be at least 16 years old and legally eligible to work in Canada.
• You must be available for an interview as well as an orientation meeting once you’ve been accepted as a volunteer
• You must be able to work at least 1 day of the show
• PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide accommodations or reimburse for travel expenses.
• Volunteers are free to participate in convention activities outside of their scheduled volunteer duties.
WE EXPECT THE FOLLOWING FROM OUR VOLUNTEERS:
• Act appropriately as a Tri-City Super Con representative treating all customers with respect and courtesy.
• Fulfill your responsibilities to the best of your abilities.
• Arrive on time and stay the entire length of your scheduled shift
• Please dress casually and appropriately. No ripped jeans, short shorts or skirts, offensive t-shirts etc. Practise clean personal hygiene.
• Please avoid excessive use of scented products. (Perfume, after shave, hair products etc.)
• We reserve the right to dismiss any volunteer who does not live up these guidelines or who does not satisfactorily complete their assigned duties.
ALL VOLUNTEERS WILL RECEIVE:
• A Tri-City Super Con Volunteer t-shirt
• A 1st hand, behind-the-scenes experience of Tri-City Super Con while volunteering
• Your own 2-day convention pass
• When off duty, Volunteers can access Super Con exhibits, shop, attend panels and Q&A’s, and purchase photo/autograph sessions
• A discount on Tri-City Super Con Merchandise
• Snacks and refreshments during shifts
• Invaluable volunteer hours (including high school community service hours) and first hand work experience in the event production business
• A chance to be part of the community!